Late life development opportunities are fundamental to getting the best return on investment from an existing asset/field.
Ingen provides subsea concept and feasibility solutions to support the development of these assets. We provide the ideal combination of economic evaluation with technical know-how, using our integrated Field Development, Subsea Projects and Production Assurance capabilities.
Why Use Ingen?
- Integrated life of field asset modelling from reservoir to point of sale.
- In house engineering capability reduces interfaces, contract management and cost.
- Clear, visual ranking of options to communicate the required information to stakeholders.
- Novel ideas leads to greater range of options.
- Unambiguous and auditable data management.
- Our tools allow us to quickly and rigorously evaluate options as new
information comes available.
- Risk based approach provides clear understanding of the focus areas.
- We give confidence in the decision to proceed, or not, with a development opportunity.
- Responsive, enthusiastic service.
- Consistent quality and team stability as a result of our high staff ratio.
Our Recent Work
Techno-economic analysis of various opportunities
Brownfield Development analysis
Brownfield/Greenfield development planning
Field Development Solution
- Subsea Pipelines
- Controls & umbilicals
- Economics and taxation
- Floating & fixed production Systems
- Graphic visualisation
What we do:
Our subsea developments service provides:
- Screening studies
- Feasibility studies
- Concept studies
- Concept selection
- Decision Support Packages
- Decommissioning strategy studies
- Pipelines engineering
- Umbilicals and controls
- Static and dynamic riser engineering
- Static and transient flow assurance
- Thermal performance and coatings studies
- Artificial lift strategies
- Tie-in assessments
- Integrity assessments
- Technology/techniques assessments
- Materials engineering
- Long lead procurement support
- Independent verification/peer reviews
- Specialist study management
- Environmental assessments
- Structural engineering including caissons/Jtubes/structures
- Reliability studies
- FPSOs and marine engineering studies
Share this Article